Sintered Metallic replacement pads for the DH-R EVO, G-Spec DH-R, Quadiem, Quadiem, Slate T4, Slate G-Spec and "Select 4-Piston Tektro Brakes" TRP Metallic pads are made up of hardened metallic ingredients, which are bound together with pressure and heat. Metallic pads fade at a higher temperature than their resin or semi-metallic counterparts and offer better performance in wet and muddy conditions. - Sintered Full Metallic compound - Fits all TRP four piston calipers and Tektro four piston calipers - Color: Gold - Sold per wheel
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$44.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
What’s it going to take to ride that line? It’s steep. It’s rocky. You’ve passed it a hundred times. But not this time. With SRAM's Guide R, you have the power. Proven 4-piston calipers give you smooth, one-finger control. Features like Reach Adjust let you dial it in just right. And Guide perfectly complements other SRAM components and gives you flawless performance on every ride. - Weight: 390 grams - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4-piston, dual diameter S4 caliper - Finish: Black - Rotor: Centerline - Pad: Steel-backed Organic - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustments: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Special Features: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker X compatible, Bleeding Edge, Heat Sheild - Tech Highlights: DirectLink, PURE Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Material: Forged Aluminum
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
- Available in both short- and long-pull versions - Forged AL6061 alloy construction - 3-finger lever design with laser-etched grip pattern - Return spring with reach and cable adjustment - 22.2mm (7/8") knee-friendly clamp - 195g pair
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
$25.49 - $38.29
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
Pre-bled hydraulic disc brake kit - 22mm dual piston post-mount caliper - Mineral oil compatible - Semi-metallic pads - Adjustable reach lever - Includes mounting hardware, IS adapter, spare barbed fitting & olive ferrule - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120393/120281/120295 - Hose length: 1700mm hose (160mm rotor), 850mm hose (180mm rotor)
High-density organic compound for extended pad life - Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad material: steel - Compound: organic - Compatibility: Shimano M900, M9020, M988, M985, M8000, M785, M675, M666, M615, R785, RS785, R515, R315, S700, CX75, FSA K-Force/Afterburner
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy cartridge design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Oversized tire deflector - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
Origin-8's X-tra Pro V-brake is the answer to all your braking needs. Specially designed to clear most fenders, this brake features a dual-spring linear tension adjustment to give you just the right amount of stopping power. Don't let your fenders get in the way of your stopping—Origin-8 has your solution. • Forged aluminum construction • 110mm length to clear fenders • Linear tension springs • Includes cartridge pads
- The Storm HC rotor is designed for extreme use and unparalleled braking performance under high braking forces.
$12.50 - $14.99
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
Page 1 of 1